Monday, June 20, 2011

An intro of sorts

So what do you want to know about me? 

I'm a mom of two...a tween girl and an almost out of his teens guy (boy seems so...young).  I have a dog...a labra-doofus and a bossy tabby cat (there will be stories on all them, trust me).  I am happily married to my best friend.  We'll be together 16 years in August...already!

I'm a writer.  I normally write erotica, but lately...pardon the pun...I'm not in the mood!  This will fill that need to write.  I'm antsy.  I have shit to say!

What else?  I love cars and racing.  I refuse to ever drive a minivan.  My most favorite car I've owned was my red 1999 VW New Beetle.  I think I'm pretty funny in my own dorky way.  Am I interesting?  I'll try my best.  Stay tuned...I've only just begun!

No comments:

Post a Comment